Head Constable (Ministerial) Jobs In SSB, Sep 2012
Applications are invited from Indian male/female citizens for filling up the following
vacancies of Group-C Non-Gazetted (Combatised), Head Constable (Ministerial) in
Sashastra Seema Bal. They will be governed under SSB Act and Rules applicable to other
members of the Force and other Rules applicable from time to time. On appointment they
shall be entitled for the pension benefits as per the “New Restructured Defined
Contributory Pension Scheme” applicable for the new entrants to the Central
Government Services w.e.f. 01-01-2004. The last date of receipt of application is
15-11-2012. However the closing date for receipt of applications (by post) for the
candidates from North-Eastern States, Sikkim, Pangi Sub-Division of Chamba, Lahaul &
Spiti and Kinnaur Districts of Himachal Pradesh, Ladakh Division, Kashmir of J&K State
and the Union Territories of Andaman and Nicobar Islands and the Lakshadweep will be
RECRUITMENT NOTICE: HEAD CONSTABLE (MINISTERIAL) – 2012
1. Name of Post: Head Constable (Ministerial)
Number of Posts: 132
Maximum Age: 18 to 25 years (As on 15/11/2012)
Salary: Rs. 5200-20200+2400 GP
1. Candidates with Pass in Senior Secondary School Certificate (10+2) examination or Intermediate equivalent examination from a Recognized board/University. OR
2. Matriculation from a recognized board with three years Diploma in Secretarial Practice or Modern Office Practice or Commercial Practice from a recognized Board of Technical Education.
3. Typing speed for General & OBC Category candidates: A minimum speed of 30 words per minute in English Tying or 25 words per minute in Hindi Typing on computer.
4. Typing speed for Scheduled Caste and Scheduled Tribe category candidates: A minimum speed of 25 words per minutes in English Typing or 20 words per minute in Hindi Typing.
5. Should have basic knowledge in Computer application.
Application fee will be ` 50/- (Rupees fifty only) Non-refundable for candidates belonging
to General and OBC categories. They shall attach Bank Draft or Indian Postal Order (Nonrefundable) drawn in favour of Authority mentioned at para-10 at column No. 4 & 5 below. No
application fee will be charged from SC/ST, Ex-Servicemen and Female candidates.
Last Date: 15-Nov-2012 (for remote areas 22-Nov-2012)
How to Apply:
Eligible and desirous candidates should send their applications BY POST in the
prescribed proforma given in Annexure-I and II with two attested passport size photographs
duly affixed on application form and admit card at the space provided for the purpose,
along with application fee of ` 50/- and attested copies of the testimonials as in Para-11.
The applications should be typed or neatly hand written. Two self-addressed envelopes of
4”x9” size with ` 25/- postage stamps duly affixed should also be attached with the
application form. The candidates belonging to different States/UTs should send their
application forms to the address as shown at Column No.3 of the table below on or before
closing date. The envelope containing the application should be super scribed in block
letters as APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF “(NAME OF POST)”and Code No……..”. The incomplete applications and applications received after the last date will not be entertained
and will be summarily rejected. SSB will not be responsible for postal delay, if any. No
correspondence will be entertained on this account
More Details: http://www.ssbrectt.gov.in/docs/Adv%20%20HC_Ministerial_%202012.pdf