LDC Jobs In Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti, Jul 2012
Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti, an Autonomous Organization Under the Ministry of Human Resource Development (Department of School Education & Literacy, Govt. of India) Regional Office Chandigarh invites applications for recruitment to the posts of Lower Division Clerk/Store Keeper on direct recruitment basis in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalayas under Chandigarh Region located in Punjab, Himachal Pradesh, Jammu & Kashmir and Chandigarh as detailed under.
1. Name of Post: LDC / Store Keeper
Number of Posts: 35
Maximum Age: Between 18 and 27 as on 30.06.2012.
Salary: Rs. 5200-20200+1900 GP
1. Candidates with Sr. Secondary Class XII Certificate or equivalent from a recognized Board/University with 50% marks OR Senior Secondary Certificate from CBSE/State Board with secretarial practices and office management asvocational subjects with 50%.
2. Possessing minimum speed of English Typing @ 35 w.p.m. OR Hindi Typing @ 30 w.p.m. (35 w.p.m. and 30 w.p.m. correspond to 10500 KDPH/9000 KDPH on an average of 5 key depressions for each word). Skill test will be held on
1. Training in computer operations and data entry acquired either as a subject at +2 level or through 6 month Diploma in computer applications from a recognized institution or through computer literacy certificate at school level.
2. Experience of dealing with accounts/administrative matters in Govt./Govt. aided institutions only.
Application Fee: Candidates will have to pay Non Refundable Fee of Rs. 500/-(Rupees five hundred only.) by Demand Draft in favour of “Deputy Commissioner, Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti”, Payable at Chandigarh along with his/her application. Candidates should note that the fee sent through IPO/Money Order/Crossed Cheque/Currency Notes or Treasury Challans etc. will not be accepted by the Samiti and such applications will be treated as without fee and will be rejected summarily. Refund of fee will not be allowed in any case. The Bank Draft should be valid for at least three months and should not have been purchased prior to the date of publication of this advertisement. Candidate must write his/her name and address on the backside of the Demand Draft.
Last Date: 21-Aug-2012
How to Apply:
Application (in duplicate) complete in all respects in the prescribed format as attached/as on website (neatly typed preferably in English on plain paper approximate size 22 cm X 30 cm) accompanied by a demand draft of requisite fee as mentioned in column G-1 below, should be sent in the name of Deputy Commissioner Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti, Regional Office, Bays No. 26-27, Sector-31A, Chandigarh 160031, within 30 days time from the date of publication of this advertisement. Notification has been published in ‘Employment News’ in its edition 21-27 July, 2012. Thus, the last date for receipt of duly filled application is 21.08.2012.Incomplete/unsigned applications or applications received without fee, photographs, certified copies of required documents in support of educational qualifications, age etc. and those received after the last date stipulated for receipt of application, will summarily be rejected without any communication to the candidate. The Samiti will not be responsible
for any postal delay”.
More Details: http://www.nvsrochd.gov.in/Circular/notification%20_LDC.pdf