Recruitment of Technical Assistant and Chemist under Government of Tripura March 2010
Applications are invited in prescribed Form from the eligible citizens of India for selection of candidates for the under mentioned posts under the Government of Tripura :-
Item No.01 : 01(one) pmt. post (ST) of Technical Assistant for Chemical Discipline in Tripura State Forensic Science Laboratory, Group-B Non-Gazetted under the Home Department Scale of Pay Rs.9570-30,000/- Pay Band 3 with grade pay 3500 plus admissible allowances. Educationl qualifications: Essential :- M.Sc with 50% marks in Chemistry/ Bio-chemistry/ Forensic Science with Chemistry as one of the subjects from a recognized University. Experience:- 3 (three) years experience in research and analytical experience.
Desirable Qualification :- Experience of working in Forensic Science.
Item No.02 : 6(six) permanent (SC-01, ST-03 & UR-02) posts of Chemist Group-C, Non-GazettedRs.5310-24,000/-Educationl qualifications:- Master Degree in Chemistry or Bio-Chemistry or Food Technology or Microbiology or Food and Drugs from a recognised University established in India by law or an Associate of the Institution of Chemists (India). under the Health & Family Welfare Department, Government of Tripura in the pay scale of of Pay Band-2 with Grade Pay of Rs.2400/-.
AGE (Item No. 01 & 02) :- 18 to 37 years as on 15.03.2010. Relaxable by 5(five) years in case of ST/SC/PH candidates and Government Servants. Provided that the Government Servants belonging to ST,SC & PH category shall not get this relaxation over and above the general relaxation of 5 years available to them.
In case of Ex-Serviceman, the age is relaxable as per Memo No. F. 14(19)-P/84 dated 09.04.1985 issued by the Political Department, Govt. of Tripura.
Other Important information:
(1) The number of posts to be filled up is subject to increase or decrease following requirement of the Department.
(2) The last date of receiving application is 15.03.2010. The application received after the closing date will not be entertained.
(3) Prescribed Form availability: The 4(four) pages printed application Form will be available from any of the total 105 Nos. of Branches/Extension counters of Tripura Gramin Bank located at different places of Urban and Rural areas in the State of Tripura on deposit of the prescribed Recruitment Fee through the Special Deposit Slip to the Account No. 14711 in favour of the Secretary, T.P.S.C. in the same Branch / Extension counter as a single window system without any extra charge/Commission from the candidates.
For the candidates outside of the State, the said prescribed Form can also be down loaded from the Website http://www.tpsc.gov.in or http://www.tripurainfo.com and in that case, the Prescribed Recruitment Fee is to be paid in the form of demand draft of any Nationalized Bank payable at Agartala in favour of the Secretary, T.P.S.C. The said demand draft is to be enclosed with the filled up application form with record in the specified Box on the 1st page of the Form.
(4) Rate of Recruitment Fees :- Group – B Posts :- Rs.150/= (Rupees One Hundred and Fifty) only for General Candidates and Rs.75/= (Rupees Seventy Five) only for ST/SC/BPL Cardholders/ Physically Handicapped candidates.
Group – C Posts :- Rs. 100/- (Rupees One Hundred} only for General Candidates and Rs. 50/- (Rupees Fifty) only for ST/SC/BPL Cardholders / Physically Handicapped candidates.
(5) ST/SC Candidates of other States (not recognized by the Govt. of Tripura) should apply for unreserved vacancy as general candidate along with recruitment fee prescribed for general candidates.
(6) The applicants must be in possession of the prescribed minimum qualification(s) for the respective post(s) on the closing date for submission of application as mentioned in the advertisement.
(7) The application in the prescribed form duly filled in by the candidate and 2(two) copies of recent stamp size photographs of the candidate affixed on the Application and Admit Card along with the copies of self attested certificates as noted in the application form is to be submitted to the Reception Counter of the TPSC Secretariat by 5 PM of the closing date & to obtain the acknowledgement including Receipt Number.
The candidates who are to sent the application by post, also required to attach to the application; a self-addressed Post-card indicating the Advertisement No.,Item No.and name of the post applied for. Application will be acknowledged by the Commission by returning this card to the candidates after indicating the Registration No. allotted to the candidates. No separate acknowledgement other than this card will be sent to them.
(8) The decision of the Commission as to the eligibility or otherwise of a candidate at any stage of the selection process shall be the final.
(9). Date, time and venue of Screening Test / Interview of the eligible qualified candidates will be notified in due course.
|(10). For further details, read the “Instructions to candidates”, in the prescribed Application Form and also please visit the Website of the Commission – http://www.tpsc.gov.in .|
Mobile Phone/Electronic Gadgets etc. are banned in the Campus of the Examination Hall.
Tripura Public Service Commission